Re: WARNING: Re: debhelper & /usr/bin/passwd
- To: Debian Developers List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: WARNING: Re: debhelper & /usr/bin/passwd
- From: Steve Dunham <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Feb 1999 02:22:54 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Wichert Akkerman's message of "Sun, 31 Jan 1999 14:18:39 +0100"
- References: <19990125204530.E748@kitenet.net> <Pine.LNX.3.96.990131005237.8334Bfirstname.lastname@example.org> <19990131141839.F2824@cs.leidenuniv.nl>
Wichert Akkerman <email@example.com> writes:
> [1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> Previously Remco Blaakmeer wrote:
> > Is there any way of changing that default behaviour (e.g. some config
> > file) apart from recompiling dpkg? I'd like to leave it disabled at all
> > times no matter what the default is in the current dpkg package.
> No. Are there other things that would be useful in a dpkg configuration
> file? I can't think of anything at the moment.
I'd like to be able to turn it off too. (At least RPM only does
"--force-overwrites" during the initial install process.)