Re: Announce (and question): Masquerading PPP server based on Debian

Guy Maor <maor@debian.org> writes:

   Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> writes:

   > I took the sources to cfdisk.c, ripped all the user interface code
   > out, and replaced it with code that essentially does the following:

   You should try using sfdisk instead for things like this.  It's the
   best of {s,c,}fdisk, but it has no frontend.

I remember having looked at it but, IIRC, the source was less
comprehensible, which at the time was the most important thing.  I had
less than a week to complete the whole project from beginning to end,
which was a serious time limitation considering the amount of work I
had to do.

In the future sfdisk would probably be a better choice, agreed.

Ben