Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Slink

On Sun, Jan 31, 1999 at 02:01:00PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > jdk1.1            32548  Java doesn't work at all for me on slink [0]  (Stephen Zander <gibreel@debian.org>)

This bug should probably be downgraded.  Java works fine without the
named script. I looked into performing an NMU to either a) disabling
the call to checkVersions, or b) inserting an empty checkVersions.
On advisement from the list, I'll happily do one or the other.

In my opinion, this problem is not sufficient to warrant an upload at
this time since, contrary to the bug reporters claim, it does not
prevent the packing from functioning.  It is annoying, yes.

-O