Re: LyX copyright

On Fri, Jan 29, 1999 at 03:18:18PM -0500, Shaleh wrote:
> > I just learned that the LyX copyright file was corrected to explicitely
> > state that linking against a non-free library is okay. This however wasn't
> > really needed as 'The law is quite clear that the release of the software by
> > the original authors and copyright holders changed the licenses.'
> >
> > AFAIK the new file was written by a lawyer.
>
> That allows it to live in contrib -- woopie.  Until they have a non forms based
> GUI, it matters little.

It matters to whomever filed the bug report after we did this the first
time, obviously.  =p  Considering that this is the SECOND time we've done
this and gotten the same response, hopefully we can call the issue
settled now?

--
"I'm working in the dark here."  "Yeah well rumor has it you do your best
work in the dark."