Re: cron has gone to UTC time?

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Joey Hess wrote:

> Craig Sanders wrote:
> > i've noticed this behaviour in the past, when xntp gets upgraded in the
> > same dselect run as cron or sysklogd.
>
> I doubt this is it because I've experienced the problem on 2 machines;
> neither runs xntpd or any other time synchronization program.

Hit me as well.  I noticed when my computer asked why I was up so late and
it was only dinner time.  Johnie, what happened?  I don't see anything in
a quick skim of the change logs, nor do I see anything on the bug list.

Thanks,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://www.resnet.wm.edu/~bhmit1 |
|  The above is a completely random sequence of bits, any relation to an   |
|                     actual message is purely accidental.                 |