Debian network consultant desired in MA

Hi folks,

I hope this is an appropriate message to send to this list.

I'm searching for an consultant to help us configure a mixed
environment of Debian, Solaris and NT.  The work will involve setting
up file sharing, password synchronization, third party package
installation, printer configuration, backup configuration, firewall
configuration. Many/most of the services are provided by Debian
servers.  The difficult part is configuring NT to support network
installs of packages and cooperation with UNIX.  I estimate 2-3 weeks
of work on-site in Cambridge MA with possiblity of long-term support.

Anyone interested should email me directly.

Thanks,

--
Jean Pierre LeJacq
CTO