Re: dpkg port to HP-UX

Fabrizio Polacco <fabrizio.polacco@ntc.nokia.com> writes:

> If I remember well, some time ago someone posted his results on a port
> of dpkg to HP-UX.

Believe it or not, I've ported dpkg to HP-UX, AIX, Solaris, and
Cygwin.  (That's dpkg, dpkg-split, and dpkg-deb only.  I wasn't
interested in dselect at the time.)  I can email you the diffs.

I actually want to get the dpkg CVS tree back up, so I can enter these
and other patches.  The slew of NMUs was getting a little annoying.
Hopefully the few who are familiar with the innards can start making
contributions again.

Guy