Re: Intent to package wterm

On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 12:00:43PM -0500, Brian Mays wrote:
|> Adam Klein wrote:
|
|>> Oh, fro the rxvt package?  hmm.  Do I need to incorporate those?
|
|Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
|
|> Well, they are there for a reason, aren't they?
|
|Some of the patches will not need to be added, unless you are also
|planning to make a Kanji, Greek, or Chinese version of wterm.
|
|Brian

Well, if the patching is not much a hassle, then I suggest those
patches should be applied too as long as the binary size doesn't
increase very much. I hate to see so many localized versions of
the same program floating around. Users will find it confusing.
The ftp server will carry fewer packages too (1 internationalized
version instead of several localized ones).

--
Regards,      [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.ml.org / ICQ UIN: C30E6 ]
Anthony.      [ http://icqtrack.hk.st -- Track your ICQ friend ]