Re: [Re: spectremu - zx spectrum emulator.]

The url is:

antkaij@st.jyu.fi wrote:
On Wed, Jan 27, 1999 at 07:41:42PM +0000, John Travers wrote:
> have also been using a zx spectrum emulator called spectremu.

Does it have an URL?

> It is distributed under the GNU GPL.

> if not if you think it a good idea if I did.

Please do.  Remember to read the Policy Manual, Developer's Reference
and Packaging manual first, if you haven't already.  You can find them
at the Developer's Corner of the Debian website.

EMACS, n.:       Emacs May Allow Customised Screwups
                                   (unknown origin)