Re: Intent to package: PARI/GP and STL Documentation

On Wed, Jan 27, 1999 at 08:19:35PM +0100, Jonas Rathert wrote:
> Second the html-documentation of the Standard Template Library. I
> saw this on WNPP an wrote an email to the maintainer, but did not
> get any answer.

Do you mean this?

ajk@ugh[21:58:40]:~$ dpkg -s stl-manual
Package: stl-manual
 This is the documentation for the C++ Standard Template Library
 as found on SGIs Website.

ajk@ugh[21:58:47]:~$

This is already packaged.

> Anyway, I need some help with the licenses. Before posting many
> lines of copyrights, licenses and readmes here, I would like to ask
> if this is done better on debian-mentors?

debian-legal is meant for the license stuff.

        Antti-Juhani

EMACS, n.:       Emacs May Allow Customised Screwups
                                   (unknown origin)