Re: filters: Licence problems

On Sun, Jan 24, 1999 at 01:50:21PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> David Welton <davidw@master.debian.org> wrote:
> > If you are indeed serious... technically, you are right, of course,
> > but I think people are really going to think we are just a bunch of
> > grumpy party-poopers if we seriously start to get anal about obviously
> > silly licenses like this..:->
>
> Perhaps we need a new list: debian-grumpy-party-poopers?
>
> [With a nice long legal document indicating what's appropriate
> traffic for the list, of course.]

(0) Every mail has to follow rule (0), (1), (2) and (3).
(1) Any mail which starts with one or more implicit assumption has to follow
    rules (4) to (7).
(2) Mails with quoted text must not fulfill rule (6) but (8).
(3) Mails which carries a valid FQDN must comply with all even rules.

(4) Do NOT apologize for what you said, thought, wrote or assumed.
(5) Do NOT try to make people happy.
(6) Do NOT rant, flame, lie, hypocry or whine.
(7) The number of letters divided by the number of words must be less than
    the number of columns divided by the number of lines.
(8) End your message with a signature which uses figlet to summarize your
    final position.
(9) This rule is obsolete and should not be used in any way.

(42) If you have come so far, you have the right to get the answer of the
     universe. Have a deep breath and start all over again, this time reading
     more carefully.

Exercise 1: Examine if this mail could be sent to
            debian-grumpty-party-poppers.
Exercise 2: Write three DIN A4 pages about the breakdown of the society by
            overdoses of microwaves.

Marcus