Crypto software that *is* exportable from the USA

Hi there,

I am trying to draw attention to what I think is an important piece of
software - Mirrordir. It supports strong encryption but is exportable from
the US because it does not have encryption compiled in by default. Instead
it downloads the scripts it needs from South Africa when it runs for the
first time. South Africa has no export restrictions on cryptography. It
supports file transfer and secure logins shells.

I remember someone was maintaining the debian release of this software
(although then, it did not support encryption). Please get the latest
version from:
	ftp://lava.obsidian.co.za/pub/mirrordir/US/

(Note: for the Debian distribution you must download from the `US' tree,
and not the `International' tree.)

Thanks

-paul

Obsidian Systems . . . .  Linux installations, support, networking
info@obsidian.co.za . . . . . . . . . . . . Tel  (+27 11) 792 6500
http://www.obsidian.co.za  . . . . . . . .  Fax  (+27 11) 792 6522
                          /_/\_\