RE: logo in Gnome

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Darren Benham wrote:

> Try looking at http://www.debian.org/logo (or logos)

Thanks!

It looks like a) the license is expired and b) it doesn't apply to Gnome
anyway because Gnome is not clearly "half Debian related." Though arguably
we're talking about .deb packages rather than all of Gnome, so that's 100%
Debian related.

Anyway, obviously it's OK for Gnome to use it, but we should have an
actual email from someone with the appropriate authority, saying that a
license is granted for this purpose.

Can whoever would make this decision please just send me a short note?

Thanks,
Havoc