Re: agreeing with the DFSG (was Re: non-free --> non-dfsg)

On Wed, Jan 20, 1999 at 12:38:26PM -0600, Ossama Othman wrote:

> It is amazing how people so are ready to snap at something that isn't as
> bad as they make it seem.  Please don't start quoting what I said.  I know
> what I said and I know what I meant.  You are taking what I said way out
> of context and taking it too literally.  Rather then ask me what exactly I
> meant you chose to lash out me.

You must have noted that I have not said anything about the current thread.
This was intentionally, I think all things have been said about it. It is
dead. What set me up was that you continue to talk about this issue without
making any new points, but rather stretching it in directions which have
nothing to do with the issue at hand anymore.

What you said was already out of context, which is the only point I wanted
to make. I understand what you meant, and I already wrote what I think about
it in prior mails.

Thanks,
Marcus