Re: libpam, cracklib, and slink (was Re: Release-critical...)

On Wed, Jan 20, 1999 at 10:34:45AM -0500, Jean Pierre LeJacq wrote:
> > Ack! We need pam to be maintained if we want to enable it's use in
> > potato. I'll take it, if no one intends on doing so themselves.
>
> Another Ack!  I'd like to see cracklib support enabled in PAM.  Can we
> coordinate uploads here?  I plan on a new upload of cracklib this
> weekend which will close all existing bug reports.

Since no one else has spoken up, I will take over pam. I will also look
into cracklib support being put back in, but for slink I think the
"Priority" conflict warrants the dependency being removed.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org