evil strace NMU

I just became aware that someone did a NMU for strace, apparently to fix
some ARM issues. I strongly urge people to not do that, for several
reasons:

* nobody notified me of this NMU, I had to learn about it by reading
  debian-devel-changes
* I really don't have to time to track NMUs down to see what people
  changed, which means that changes will not make it into my sources.
* strace is troublesome enough as it is, evil NMU's only complicate
  things further. I really want to verify *all* strace patches before I
  incorporate them.
* last but certainly not least important: we have rules about doing
  NMUs. They also hold for porters. Please honour them.

Wichert.
E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl