Re: Processed: Change Important Severities

severity 31717 important
thanks

Previously Paul Slootman wrote:
> I think that this bug _should_ be important; it's just that it's not
> important for slink as the bug is only in the fileutils version in
> potato... So, if this is an effort to reduce the number of release-
> critical bugs (for _slink_), then IMHO it's the wrong way to go about
> it.

Bah I say: we have exclusion lists for bugs that have severity important
or higher but are not a problem for the current release candidate. If
you think a bugreport should be added to that list please inform Brian
White and me so we can add it to those lists.

This particular bug was already on my exclusion list and is now also on
Brians list.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl