Re: Debian Weekly News - 12 to 18 Jan 1999

Hello Joey,

Thank you very much for your Debian Weekly News! I find them quite helpful
for keeping up-to-date with Debian development without having to read all
the mailing lists.

Just one minor criticism:

>      * For all those interested in XFree 3.3.3, Ben Gertzfield [15]posted
>        that the Debian JP group has made their own 3.3.3 packages. They
>        can be found at [16]ftp.debian.or.jp. Your mileage may vary, but
>        it may be something to try before pulling you hair out when the
>        binaries from the XFree group give you problems.

The name of the product is XFree86 (even though it is no longer i86
specific). And the name of the group of people creating it is The Xfree86
Project, Inc. While such points certainly don't matter in informal
discussions on mailing lists, I think that it would be a good idea to get
the terms right in a more or less official newsletter.

Achim