Re: Release-critical Bugreport for January 19, 1999

Previously Jean Pierre LeJacq wrote:
> There's no reason for this to be release-critical.  The system works
> fine except for an annoying email message sent to root every day.

It's *highly* annoying I have to say, and is very likely to cause lots
of people to wonder where the number are coming from.

> That said, I plan on cleaning up all the bugs for this package next
> week.

There appears to be another problem with cracklib: it is missing a
script which means it can't be recompiled, which is clearly a
release-critical bug.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl