Re: looking for new italian translation coordinator

Hi,

    I translate the news and post it on the italian usenet groups.
I had some problems coordinating to put the translated news on the
web... anyway, what is the workload for the coordinator? I'll have
some more time from the next week and I can step in if nobody wants
it.

Ciao,
Federico