Bad signature? (Was: Re: New DFSG Draft revision #3)

Something in the mix seems to have been messed up, as your message
(below) fails to match up with the signature.. :/

Care to re-send? I'm paranoid enough that I'm not even going to bother to
read a somehow altered message on this topic <G>..

Zephaniah E, Hull.
(Paranoid?)