Re: What happened to www.us.debian.org?

On Fri, Jan 15, 1999 at 07:30:31AM +0000, Michael Shields wrote:
> I've left CrossLink and someone there was supposed to take over
> responsibility for the Debian machine -- it's unfortunate to hear that
> it hasn't happened.  I'm now at AboveNet and do not have a machine
> that I could use, although we have ludicrous amounts of bandwidth...

Thanks for the update Mike. Debian has grown in size to the point where
another site with great bandwidth would be extremely useful in spreading
out the load we generate (we can only push the generosity of others so
far). If we managed to get a machine donated, would you be able to host
it there?

Jay Treacy