Re: RE Unmet Deps revisted also Release-critical Bugreport for

Previously Bob Hilliard wrote:
> Now there is another list, a list of unmet recommends and suggests,
> these should probably be fixed as well so as to prevent dselect from
> complaining:

FWIW, the list Jason posts has been available for a while now at
http://master.debian.org/~wakkerma/unmet.html . It's even regenerated
twice a day. (yes, it does look ugly, but I'll fix that soon). So when
the fixed dictd is installed it will automagically disappear from that
list.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl