Intent to package: CGI::FastTemplate

	I have packaged the perl Module CGI::FastTemplate for local use,
if no one objects I'll upload it. Here is the description. By the way I am
a non-native english speaker, if one has any suggestion on how to improve
me description they are welcome.
	It is called cgi-fasttemplate-perl , Is the name right? I don't
remember reading policies or conventions on perl module package naming.

  Allows the perl cgi programmer to have HTML pages apart from the
  script code. Useful when you want the flexibility to change the look
  of your script without modifying the source code, or when the interface
  will be designed by someone else who does not necessarily know perl.

--
Eduardo Marcel Macan	Core Technologies Informatica LTDA
macan@thecore.com.br	Suporte e Desenvolvimento Unix/Linux.