Re: New bugsquash party?

On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 09:53:27PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously John Goerzen wrote:
> > I would vote for a time *different* than last one.  This comes right a noon
> > here, and the people that have jobs not related to Debian, such as myself,
> > will once again be unable to participate.
>
> Any time is bad for some people. If only the earth was still flat, then
> we wouldn't suffer from this problem.
>
> It would be nice if someone would take the coordinating-effort over
> when I have to leave (around 21.00 CET), so we could actually have a
> whole bugsquashing-day (ie a full 24 hours).

I would be able to sit thru most of the time your there and try to
continue the coordination after you leave. I'll only have time available
to manage the status of the bugs while people are fixing them and who's
doing what, not do any actual bug fixing (depends).

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org