Re: New bugsquash party?

On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 11:59:27AM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:

> 22:00 isn't as nice for our European friends, but every time is
> guaranteed to be bad for someone.

I understand.  That is why I didn't say anything last time when it fell
right during the working day for most of America, since it's pretty hard to
make it work well for both Americans and Europeans.  This time, though, I
was hoping it could be scheduled at a time better for those of us on this
side of the pond.  It's no big deal if it isn't, but I'd like to participate
and it's a shame that the timing would make it such that people like me
haven't been able to for every time it's been held.

John