Intent to package: lincredits

lincredits is a transcendently stupid program written in Python which
exists for the sole purpose of processing the Linux CREDITS file into
something that humans might actually want to read (although at 80+
pages, the resulting file may surpass the attention span of all but
the most devoted Linux devotee).

I wrote it, ergo I packaged it for unstable.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence        |             The Linux/m68k FAQ             |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>   |   http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html   |
|     Amiga A4000/060 with     |     This address has been spam-proofed     |
|      Linux/m68k 2.1.127      |      All spam goes to your postmaster      |