latex2html and dvips -O

When I installed TeX, I configured dvips offsets in
/etc/texmf/dvips/config.ps so that PostScript stuff would be centered
properly on my printer.  Lately I have been trying to use latex2html,
and I had a pstoimg error that I ultimately tracked down to this offset
issue.

Here is a context-sensitive diff that can be used to fix the problem.  I
just added an explicit ' -O 0in,0in ' to $DVIPSOPT in /usr/bin/latex2html.

---------- begin patch ----------
*** latex2html~ Tue Oct 13 11:48:25 1998
--- latex2html  Mon Jan 11 12:28:00 1999
***************
*** 774,779 ****
--- 774,782 ----
      $DVIPSOPT = ' -M ';
  }

+ # Added by Thomas Vaughan.
+ $DVIPSOPT = "$DVIPSOPT -O 0in,0in ";
+
  # The mapping from numbers to accents.
  # These are required to process the \accent command, which is found in
  # tables of contents whenever there is an accented character in a

I was too lazy to file a bug report, but I am at least notifying you
of the problem and providing you with a fix that works for me and that
probably works in general.

--
Thomas E. Vaughan                            vaughan@mail.nhn.ou.edu
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy                 home: (405) 366-8721