Re: Annoying subjects in debian-bugs-closed

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 1999 at 06:49:05PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > > I would like to see the closing message in the body, instead of the original
> > > report.
> >
> > Both would be perfect.
>
> Agreed. I have seen a bug report about it some year(s) ago, but I don't know
> what happened to it.

I was told several times that it would be difficult to implement.  Since
nobody of these people (unfortunately including myself) who want to achieve
this find enough time/desire to hack the BTS it doesn't happen.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum