Re: Incoming mirror?

On Tue, Jan 05, 1999 at 06:28:59PM -0500, Tim (the Unslept) Sailer wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 06, 1999 at 10:19:51AM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> > the incoming mirror at llug.sep.bnl.gov vanished a few weeks ago...anyone
> > know where another one is?
> >
> > i'd like to mirror incoming locally again...it's often very useful.
>
> I just checked... it's there..

that's good to know :-)

> Hmm.. for a day or 2, I had to completely rebuild the mirror disk.
> You may have caught it then, but it has been back for quite a while.

where is it?  i just checked with ncftp, and couldn't find it.

my fmirror debian-incoming.conf has this:

	host:           llug.sep.bnl.gov
	remotedir:      /debian/Incoming

it's been like that for ages, so i guess you've re-organised your
mirror.  maybe you had a /debian symlink which doesn't exist any more?

craig

--
craig sanders