Intent to package: aspell

If nobody is packaging aspell (http://metalab.unc.edu/kevina/aspell/),
I'd like to express my intent to package it.  BTW, if someone is already
packaging gaspell (the gnome front end for aspell), there is no point in
me packaging aspell.

About aspell:
Aspell is an Open Source spell checker designed to eventually replace
Ispell. Its main feature is that it does a much better job of coming up
with possible suggestions than Ispell does. In fact recent tests shows
that it even does better than Microsoft Word 97's spell checker in some
cases. In addition it has both compile time and run time support for
other non English languages. Aspell also doubles as a powerful C++
library with C and Perl interfaces in the works.

Copyright:
LGPL

S.
--
Marge: Homer!  Did you tell the mafia they could eliminate my
       competitors with savage beatings and attempted murder?