Re: HELP needed on resolver problem
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: HELP needed on resolver problem
- From: Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 03 Jan 1999 02:28:54 -0600
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Joel Klecker's message of "Tue, 29 Dec 1998 09:24:38 -0800"
- References: <19981228202126.B988@gmx.net> <19981228133002.A2224@parsley> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joel Klecker <email@example.com> writes:
> >And it's in conflict with its own manpage
> glibc doesn't have "its own manpage" to conflict with.
Well, I meant resolv.conf(5). Presuming that this is no longer the
proper documentation for /etc/resolv.conf, then we should probably
think about what to do about that. But that manpage specifically
states that you don't need an /etc/resolv.conf file on "normal"
systems, and it used to be true...
Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930