stdlibc++ error

Since the newest upgrade for version 2.9, I've been getting this error:

/usr/lib/libstdc++-libc6.0-1.so.2: undefined symbol:
__register_frame_info

I have also been getting this when trying to start dselect(does not even
start anymore), and when using dpkg --configure --pending when trying to
finish the installation on several packages.
   chameleon
   rxvt
   tkstep8.0
   gdk-imlib-dev
   jed
   blackbox
   xjed
   wmaker
   tkstep8.0-dev
   wmakerconf-data
   wmakerconf

Any ideas?  Also I use ftp access first retrieving the stable list then
the frozen list.  If this combination could be the problem.

Philip Thiem
--
PENQUIN-LOVER-CODER ALERT:  ptt@umr.edu
   All windows user please exvacuate the building