Re: Libc6-doc Whats's up...

[Bcc'ed to the BTS.]

> From: Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net>:
>
> This is not likely to be fixed upstream as all that effort is going into
> 2.1 with little going back into 2.0.7 repairs, specialy documentation.
>
> If you can provide a patch, I will gladly incorporate it into the next
> release.

In debian/rules, after installing to debian/tmp/... but before
gzipping:

	perl -p -i -e 's/^\* Men\xfc:/* Menu:/' debian/tmp/usr/info/*

At least, that seems to work on the installed docs here.

"Is there anyone who actually believes that USAicans are so modest or
intellectually honest as to be unable to find someone to sue?" - Cameron Laird