Re: Draft new DFSG - r1.4

Ilya L Ovchinnikov wrote:
> I say again: TeX _IS_ definetly free software and IMHO any version
> of DFSG which treat it as non-free is not good thing.

/usr/doc/tetex-base/copyright only gives this as a license:

Copyright for tetex-base, tetex-extra and tetex-doc:

(at your option) any later version.

On Debian GNU/Linux systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public
License may be found in /usr/doc/copyright/GPL

If this is incorrect, can anyone post the complete license here for
our consideration?

Richard Braakman