Re: Draft new DFSG

Hi,

 Joey> Manoj Srivastava wrote:

 >> None of these reasons make them non free software. And that is
 >> what the dfsg is folks. I shall spell it out:
 >>
 >> The DEBIAN FREE SOFTWARE GUIDELINES. ``FREE''. Bah. None fo
 >> the reasons cited above make the software less free.

 Joey> Please read what I said in the context of the thread I said it in. I was
 Joey> replying to someone who objected to this:

	You are quite correct, and I do apologize. My response was for
 the thread wherein people were advocating modifying the DFSG to
 include whimsy, and I should have ensured, in my haste, that I was
 replying to the correct thread. As you said later in the message, we
 do not ned to modify the DFSG to keep packages out of Debian (if we
 so choose).

	manoj

 safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 1759