Re: XFree86-3.3.3 has been released

>> "MK" == Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:

MK> Scott Ellis writes:

>> Ahh, yet another time that XFree comes through with a new release just
>> before we make our release.  Color me completely unsuprised :)

MK> hmm, in some German magazine I saw an advertisement from Suse for Suse
MK> 6.0 including XFree 3.3.3. Do they have better contacts to the XFree
MK> team ;-)

Some XFree Core Developers work for Suse. So yes, I believe they have
more info. Anyway, Suse 6 is in the first Beta cycle, so even if XFree
86 3.3.3 had been delayed, it would have been released long before their
new Suse version.

Maybe it was just a typo and they forgot the "2" in 3.3.2.3 ? ;-)

It will be theri first libc6 release, so I wonder how they will manage
it.

Ciao,
	Martin