Possible screen problem... but where?

Has anyone else noticed that now when you quit a curses-based program in
an xterm tcsh window the screen is not currectly reset? Normally, your cursor
position is restored to the line after the command you last typed (such as vi
or mutt). Now it appears where ever it was when the application was terminated
(like the middle of the screen). This means that I have to use ^L quite often
to make sense of the screen.

If noone has reported this, could someone suggest which package could be at
fault? I am running an "unstable" distribution. I guess it is one of the curses
libraries, and I have 3.4 and 4 installed.

Thanks
G.

--
Gordon Russell