Re: Intent to package Moscow ML

*-Torsten Landschoff <t.landschoff@gmx.net>

| I am studying computer science and we are working with a language called ML
| (Meta Language) there. I found out that there is a Debian package in hamm
| which is called ocaml - the Objective Caml System. But it uses an entirely
| different syntax than that I am used to.

ML rules. :-)

| So I looked at the web and found Moscow ML, which is quite close to what we
| use at the university. Moscow ML is free so it can go into main. Here is my
| control-file:

Not to stop you from packaging this, but have you tried sml-nj? It's a
commonly used implementation in universities.

| Package: mosml
| Architecture: i386

Are you sure that it won't work on other platforms? If not, you should
use any.

--
Eschew obfuscation    (go on; look them both up)

olet@ifi.uio.no   [-: .elOle. :-]   olet@debian.org