Re: [Q] Problems installing OSS on a slink machine running on 2.1.127

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:
> IX. I tried the following one at a time -
>
> cd /usr/include; mv linux linux.bak; ln -s /usr/src/linux/include linux
>
> cd /usr/include; mv linux linux.bak; ln -s
> /usr/src/linux/include/asm-i386 linux
>
> cd /usr/include; mv linux linux.bak; ln -s /usr/src/linux linux
>
> and tried installing with each (making sure I reverted back to the old
> /usr/include/linux each time after things failed).  Same problem once
> again.

change that to -

cd /usr/include; mv linux linux.bak; mv asm asm.bak; ln -s
/usr/src/linux/include/linux linux; ln -s /usr/src/linux/include/asm asm

S.
--
"You know, Itchy and Scratchy Land isn't for kids. They have a place
 called 'Parents' Island'. Yeah! Dancing, bowling, fashionable shops,