forwarded ppp question, possible debian "missing docs" bugs

Hi Mark --

I took the liberty of forwarding your note to the debian devel list for 2
reasons: (1) they might be able to answer your question (if not, I might
be able to help interactively); and (2) the documentation issues you raise
are considered bugs by debian, because any lack of appropriate docs is also
considered a debian bug.

To debian devel crowd:

pls take a look. This is a note from Mark Stone at
O'Reilly & assoc; he asks how to dial in and suggests that more documentation
is needed. While I don't have any sort of vote, I will say that as a debian
user, I would agree that if the documentation doesn't adequately cover how
to use CHAP and PAP authentication, it should. Further, if absent, it's a bug.

-Jim