Re: Intent to package

Tom Lees wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 13, 1998 at 05:16:32PM +0100, Bart Warmerdam wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 13, 1998 at 08:43:34AM -0500, Behan Webster wrote:
> > > --
> > > Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@verisim.com
> > > +1-613-224-7547   http://www.verisim.com/
> >
> >   ^^ == USA or neighbourhood
>
> Isn't that somewhere in Canada? In which case IIRC it doesn't apply
> (yet).

Indeed.  Ottawa, Canada to be precise.

Theoretically it should be alright.  The program is not written in
Canada nor the US which also helps.  Without looking it up, I seem to
remember it was written in Japan.  The license is very bad in this
package I'm afraid, although I'm trying to change that.

Behan

--
Behan Webster     mailto:behanw@pobox.com
+1-613-224-7547   http://www.pobox.com/~behanw/