Re: Creating Packages with DebHelper

On Fri, Nov 13, 1998 at 11:56:55AM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 12, 1998 at 01:05:42PM +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> > simple one called CWEB.  I'm reading the debhelper docs, the HOWTO.cvs
>
> We already have a cweb package though;

Yes, and a new version was uploaded yesterday.  From
debian-devel-changes:

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 14:44:40 +0000
Source: cweb
Binary: cweb
Maintainer: Julian Gilbey <jdg@debian.org>
 cweb       - Knuth's & Levy's C/C++ programming system.
Changes:
 cweb (3.43-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New upstream release.
   * New maintainer.
   * Modified debian/rules to use debhelper.

CWEB has been listed as "needing a new maintainer" in the WNPP for
some months now.

        Antti-Juhani
--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho A7 <gaia@iki.fi> ** <URL:http://www.iki.fi/gaia/> **