Intent to package jazip

jaZip Version 0.30

jaZip is a program for maintaing your Iomega Zip and/or Jaz drive(s) and
disks under Linux. This program combines Grant Guenther's command line
utility, ziptool, with Jaz drive support, a nice X interface and additional
utilities to allow users to easily mount and unmount disks.  The interface
is based on version 0.88 of the XForms library.

http://www.scripps.edu/~jsmith/jazip/

--

I've been using jazip for years.  Works great.  The only drawback is that
it works with xforms.  I'm in contact with the (nice) author, but have not