Re: Release-critical Bug Report for November 7

wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl (Wichert Akkerman) writes:

> Previously Julian Gilbey wrote:
> > I wonder whether bug #28995 (netscape3 gives a bus error and dies)
> > should be upgraded to an important bug -- the package seems to not
> > work at all in its current state.
>
> Personally I can't reproduce this. I don't mind removing this package
> since we have a bunch of newer netscapes anyway.

Hopefully it won't be removed! Personally i still use netscape-3.0.x
because it's far less bloat than any current version.  And since i
don't bother about java stuff on the net i see no reason to upgrade
anyway.
                                Cheers, P. *8^)
--
   --------- Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.uni-mainz.de> -----------