Re: Loss of color on console in nethack with ncurses 4.2

    Herbert> David Damerell <damerell@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

    David> IME (with the xterm from hamm), NetHack in an xterm
    David> produces very funny colours; as if the BGR/RGB test in
    David> win/tty/termcap.c had produced the wrong answer. I was
    David> investigating this prior to reporting a bug, but now it's
    David> come up anyway...

    Herbert> Same thing happens with angband/zangband.  Funny thing
    Herbert> is, if you link the .o files compiled wit ncurses4
    Herbert> headers, and link them with the old ncurses library,
    Herbert> everything works correctly again.

Sounds to me like something big changed in the implementation of
ncurses between 3.4 and 4.2, but the interface was not changed.

Should we bring this to the ncurses list?

--
Brought to you by the letters Z and H and the number 2.
"Mmm.. slanty.." -- Homer Simpson