Re: libgtop0 ==> libgtop1?

In article <[🔎] 19981108122055.E615@usa.net>, Michael Meskes
<meskes@usa.net> writes

>> >I'm going to recompile the gnome stuff this week.  There are a bunch
>> >of fixes to go in as well.
>
>If that means the packages will depend on libgtop1 that's fine. But the
>libgtop package must not be called libgtop0 anymore.

Jim Pick may want to reupload the last libgtop0 he made for oldlibs,
I don't know if it is worth it or not.

>> Right, so the old version does not need to be reinstated, but should
>> the package be renamed libgtop1 or left as libgtop0?
>
>It has to be renamed.

OK, I've uploaded a renamed one to incoming (although it is completely
screwed up due to my accidental deletion of *.files).

Thanks
Ian
--
Ian Lynagh - ian@lynagh.demon.co.uk
http://www.lynagh.demon.co.uk/

Linux: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.