Re: Proposal: debian-us

I'd certainly like to see it; I debianized both Cygnus CNS (krb4) and
Kerbnet (krb5) back when Cygnus was still in that business, but there
was never a useful way to distribute it (we eventually put some stuff
up on cryptography.net, but that wasn't what I'd call convenient...)

Note that the clever bit would be to make debian-us "official" enough
that stuff in there goes in the bug-tracking-system too... and all the
other "infrastructure" benefits of debian packaging...