Re: where is vim

On Thu, Nov 05, 1998 at 10:29:32AM +0100, mummert&partner_meskesm@WestLB.de wrote:
> I just wanted to take a look at it but it seems the packages have
> disappeared from slink as well as hamm.

Perhaps you're using a mirror that isn't quite in sync. The one I'm using
(sunsite.org.uk/pub/packages/debian) currently has vim packages in stable,
frozen and unstable.

Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would