Re: cc'ing (was Re: Mozilla goes GTK+ instead of Qt)

On 03-Nov-1998, Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> wrote:
> I have said and continue to say taht the easy way to do this is to tell your
> MUA to add the simple header Mail-Followup-To:...  Any MUA that doesn't
> honor this header is broken.

Could you explain this further?  I didn't exactly understand what this
is supposed to do when you mentioned it in your other mail.

--
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.     - Benjamin Franklin

Tyson Dowd   <tyson@tyse.net>   http://tyse.net